Sunday, October 18, 2009

I have been sick with blocked nose for a week and till date still not yet recover... I had slept alot for these 2 days but I still feel very tired and weak..... I woke up around 4pm and hubby mentioned to go Jurong Point as Ah boy yearn to go out... Reluctantly... I agreed and we took a bus there...

Ah boy only likes to eat at Mac, which make me worry that he is not adapting to new food... so we insist that he can only eat at other fastfood... We brought him to KFC instead...thou he look disappointed, but he still eat his food...

We had our dinner at Koitiam which is reopening today...to our disappointment....the place was quite shabby done and the food there is so expensive.... We had a quick bite and proceed with our shopping as son is quite impatient seating there.... We brought him to departmental store to see toys followed by going to NTUC... Thereafter, we took a bus home around 730pm which resulted that I missed 1 hour of my favorite show....

No comments:

Post a Comment